Concerns Email Form

If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours, please contact the office at 780-424-5070.

Go back to Concerns about a Psychologist for the Concerns and Complaints Information Sheet and the Concerns Reporting Form.


Lodging a formal complaint

If you decide to make a formal complaint against a psychologist or former member (within the two year period allowed under legislation), a complaint reporting form may be obtained by either writing or telephoning the College and requesting a complaint package. All complaints must be submitted in writing and must be signed. A complaint against a former member must be made within two years from the time they stopped being a member of the College. Apart from this, there is no time limitation for filing a complaint.
*By sending an email, you hereby consent to the College of Alberta Psychologists' collection, use, release, and disclosure 

of personal and confidential information for professional conduct and other regulatory purposes, in accordance with the
Health Professions Act, Personal Information Protection Act and the Privacy Policy of the College of Alberta Psychologists,
which can be found on our website here. Please contact the Privacy Officer of the College if you have any questions.*